Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Un Baile
Well with my new Spanish classes, and the practice I need... I found a great place to have fun and do my Spanish homework. I put on my best dress.. of couse from Touch of Ireland.  See link in other blog.

 Wednesday Nights from 5-7... Senora Azucena Villota plays the most amazing music. At the Instituto EspaƱola http://slurl.com/secondlife//121/158/32

I had to drag Zadista over with me. We put on our best salsa dress and danced the night away,

Que Bonita


Senora Azucena is in a beautiful dress that can be purchased on this sim.. from Izel Coture.











It's mariachi time! Enjoy a show of classic mariachi and boleros from the 30s, 40s, and 50s. Prepare for a great lineup of Mejia, Solis, Infante, Los Panchos, y mas. This is a fun way to practice your Spanish and enjoy one of the most cherished cultural traditions of Mexico.

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, Zepher, what fun to have you! I know what it's like to have a Hispanic heart but a tongue that doesn't *quite* speak Spanish the way you want to! Hang in there and soon you can fumble your way along as well (which is not very) as I do in the shows!

    ReplyDelete