Sunday, July 29, 2012

A adventurous day for Veruca.. 

I woke up early this morning and decided to find someplace beautiful to visit in Second Life as the sun rose around me in RL.It was a peaceful and quiet morning with birds chirping as my tp landed me at World's End Garden.

􀀀
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Worlds%20End%20Garden/50/116/21
This place is just gorgeous, and wonderfully fun to photograph too.  It is a romantic and watery garden, with plenty of out of the way places to pose or even dance a dreamy dance with someone you love.
􀀁
I think my favorite spot is the glass piano.  It made me like I was in a fairy tale.  The butterfly you see in the foreground of this picture is actually clickable for couples dances.  And there are plenty more places to discover as well.
􀀂




Another great thing about my morning was that I didn't even have to come dressed up, because I joined the World's End Garden group (no fee), and adorned myself with one of their beautiful - and free - dresses.  There is a wall inside the store with several outfits for group members.

I chose to wear the Requiem pour un s ur perdue gown.  It's just lovely, isn't it?
􀀄
There is stuff to buy too, like beautiful decor and even some of the flowers in the gardens.

Hair by Amacci
Makeup by [mock]

No comments:

Post a Comment